Here’s the assignment for July 23 on the topic of Remembering School Days. Browse the memory triggers listed below and write as much as you can.
- Did you attend one school or many? How large was it? Where was the school?
- How did you get to school?
- Did you carry a lunch or were meals provided? milk break?
- Teacher(s) – favorite, meanest, learned the most from
- Teacher’s pet? Good student or indifferent?
- Best friend? Had a crush on anyone? A rival or competitor?
- Favorite subject or least liked one.
- Describe the classroom, classmates.
- Tell about recess, the playground, school trips.
- Any special days? school performance, Valentine exchange, graduation?
If you want to read more about writing family memories, check out some of the titles on this booklist.