Here are some writing triggers to get you to thinking and writing:
- describe the town you lived in or the nearest one
- what stores did you go to? how often?
- did you go to a bigger city and why?
- what was the biggest city you visited while a child?
- how did you get around town (car, trolley, etc.)?
- what kind of car did your family have?
- did you travel? take vacations?
Feel free to branch out from any of these thoughts.
I’m really enjoying hearing what you bring to read to the group each week.
We’ll meet at 1:00 pm at the clubhouse (this week only). Our usual time conflicted with the coffee klatch.