This challenge requires twelve articles written between January 25 and January 31. That’s seven days, so here’s my effort to meet the challenge. I’ll add the articles to the list below as I finish them.
- How to Stop Biting My Nails
- How to Stop Bitching
- How to Tend the Flag in Golf
- How to Raise Money with a Friends of the Library Group
- How to Help a Library with a Friends of the Library Group
- How to Make Taco Salad the Easy Way
- How to Decide If Cataract Surgery Is for You
- How to Find Nationality of Last Names
- How to Make Library Book Displays for December
- How to Make Valentines from Altered Cards
- How to Use Walla Properly
- How to Make a Grandmother Happy
Wow, I’m done and it’s two days ahead of the deadline. That was good practice, as I think the next challenge will be 13 articles in 7 days. If you sample any of the articles, leave me a comment to let me know what you think.