The eHow site posted a challenge to write ten articles in seven days. The deadline is midnight, January 17. I’m starting with 292 articles, so my goal is to reach 302. I’ll add updates as I get the articles written.
- How to Take Photos at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- How to Vent about Poor Service or Faulty Products
- How to Decorate a Valentine Tree
- How to Make a Valentine Craft Kit for Children
- How to Collect Vintage Spice Tins
- How to Make Library Book Displays for October
- How to Get to Work on Time
- How to Improve Signs in a Business or Nonprofit on a Shoestring
- How to Make Gravy for Pot Roast
- How to Get Bright Ideas in the Workplace
I’m finished with the ten articles. Yah! I met the deadline (actually I’m two days early).